Friday, October 20, 2017

Kraft plus October challenge

The challenge for October at Kraft plus is just fantastice, and what a great way to use up some supplies from your stash. This time it is the clear stuff - you know acrylics, transparencies etc:
I just love this challenge, so much fun. 
I had this awesome photo of my great nephew Rome, sitting in a tub of water, which was perfect for this challenge. 
I was inspired by guest designer Alison Callcott, who used some clear embossing powder, and used some on mine, in the way of splats, you can just see them most of them were covered by the photo - oops. 
I also used transparencies, there is a 6 x 4 size over the photo, plus some circle shaped ones, to which I then applied some acrylic circles - which I applied some alcohol ink to, to make them blue. I also cut up some bits of bubble wrap, and added them, to appear like drops of water - I saw this done at a retreat I attended earlier in the year - fabulous idea (can't remember who did it though, to credit them). 
I completed my layout, by adding a Charms Creations O (from the XO sets).
I love how this turned out, I think I pretty much covered the clear component. 
Thanks for another great challenge. 
Water Baby



4 comments:

  1. Such a cute photo and I love the clear elements on your page.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo and so many fabulous ideas for your clear elements. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you playing along again at Kraft+ Sandra and your page is delightful. There's something so sweet about Bubbas and water and you absolutely nailed the clear component.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete