Sunday, October 1, 2017

Scrap the Girls October challenge

The new month of October, brings us another new challenge at Scrap the Girls and also Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so our pink challenge is a tribute to this cause:
No automatic alt text available.
Even though I have used a photo of a young girl, it is never too young to be breast cancer aware, we should talk about it with our daughters and grand-daughters. 
I used the quote and the handbag as inspiration for my layout, with the pink embellishing. I thought the quote was perfect for the photo of my friends grand-daughter, Addison. It is a clean layout, no mixed media, I decided it needed none. I've got lots of pink scattered over the layout with flowers, and also the Charms Creations heavenly heart and terrific tab. I have used a Scrap FX chipboard dress form, which I coloured pink. The handbag is from the Fancy Pants paper collection that I used for the layout. 
I hope you have fun with the challenge.
Do you have this in pink


No comments:

Post a Comment