Sunday, October 1, 2017

Show Us Your Stuff October challenge

Wow, it's October already, I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by.
Anyway, it is time for a new challenge at Show Us Your Stuff. I think you will like this one:
Image may contain: text
When you sit and think about it, there are loads of words starting with F and many products as well, I had FUN with this challenge. 
I created a background using Tim Holtz distress inks, and some stamping. 
The F products I used are: flair (handmade from D-lish Scraps), flowers, frogs, felt embellishment and the word froggo (the name of Dusty's toy frog - sadly demised now lol). 
My other handmade items on the layout is a Charms Creations Denim and hessian arrow and a D-lish Scraps journal it's.
So Show Us Your Stuff with F, and have FUN. 
Dusty loves froggo

No comments:

Post a Comment